This functionality is implemented using Javascript. It cannot work without it, etc...

Cowley County

Together we assess, implement, monitor, and evaluate plans to help each individual and family reach the goal of self-reliance. Mid-KS CAP’s work is characterized by advocacy, communication, and resource management that promotes personal accountability. Case management services in the Higher Achievement Together (HAT) program such as basic needs, employment, and budgeting are designed to address services for individuals and families to remove obstacles and solve problems that block the achievement of goals.

Together we offer Housing and Beyond options specifically for individuals and families who are currently homeless. This is a Housing First homeless assistance approach that prioritizes providing permanent housing to people experiencing homelessness, thus ending their homelessness and serving as a platform from which they can pursue personal goals and improve their quality of life.

1st Step to Help


Higher Achievement Together

• Job readiness training

• Rent & utility assistance

• Transportation

• Food & nutrition supplements

• Financial counseling

• Spending plans and budgeting

• Educational assistance

• Case Management

H & B

Housing and Beyond

Homeless Services

• Case management

• Goal development

• Housing stabilization

• Rent and utility assistance

• Tenant rights and responsibility education

• Landlord rights and responsibility education

Cowley County Resources

Contact Information:

(620) 221-5100


Early Education Program for parents of children prenatal to 3 years old

Contact Information:

(620) 441-2075


Early childhood education program serving income eligible families

Contact Information:

(620) 331-1748


Services from individual therapy to medication assessment and management

Contact Information:

(620) 221-6400


Child care assistance, child support enforcement, food assistance, health services

Contact Information:

(620) 221-5450


Nutrition education, youth development, family financial planning, family life

Contact Information:

(620) 221-1430


Home health, child care licensing, immunizations, KanBe-Healthy, Women, Infants & Children (W.I.C.)

Contact Information:

(620) 221-4470


Books, classes, community information, internet access, Children and adult programs

Contact Information:

Call 2-1-1


Food pantries, counseling, mentoring, after-school programs, disability services and much more